Monday, March 19, 2012

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

St. Patrick's Day has never been a very significant holiday for me. Usually, the extent of my celebrations is wearing something green so I don't get pinched by certain members of my family that find this tradition most amusing. ;) Although in my humble opinion, I think being a redhead it reason enough to get away with not wearing green, right? Right!

However, this year was different. The stars lined up just right so Dallin, his cousin Ryan, and I could go do Blarney and Leprechaun canyons in Southern Utah on St. Patty's day! Definitely the most epic St. Patrick's day I've ever had... by far.

And we even wore matching shirts. We're that cool... or weird. ;)
Here's a bunch of pictures from the day.




Showing off his ninja moves







   









1 comment:

  1. What beautiful canyons! I wish I had the guts to do something so cool, but I'm pretty sure I'd get claustrophobic.

    ReplyDelete