Thursday, March 15, 2012

Hello, hello!

I figured we wouldn't REALLY be newlyweds unless we had a blog, so I figured that I better get one started so I could post lots of sappy pictures of us making out to make the rest of the world jealous.

Just kidding! That's definitely not why I'm making this... haha. And the chances of there ever being a picture of us kissing on this blog is pretty slim... just saying! No one wants to see that, right? ;)

So anyways, let's get down to the nitty gritty. (If you didn't get that quote, click here and then go watch  Nacho Libre so we can still be friends :P) We're Dallin and Mikaela, and we got married February 10, 2012 in the Mesa, Arizona Temple. We're members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, also known as the Mormon church. Dallin is a drug dealer (also known as a pharmacist... calm down) and I am studying to be an elementary and special education teacher. We like making/eating delicious food, canyoneering (which is necessary after said delicious food), making weird videos, watching Psych, being members of the "master race" (Redheads rule!), and just enjoying married life in general. And married life is pretty dang good, if you ask me! :)

Oh, I love him. 

No guarantees on how often this blog gets updated... but I'll do my best to post AT LEAST one thing after this. ;)

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe this beautiful girl married that old hairy guy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh fun! i was looking for an "about" page so glad i thought to look at your first post : ) do you study at ASU? oh and i hope you dont reply to my comments here becuase i dont know how to see when i get replies adn never remember to check back on the old posts...
    http://dusanabotswana.com/

    ReplyDelete