Sunday, March 25, 2012

This weekend's adventures

Yesterday Dallin and I did a canyon in the Superstitions with 3 friends of ours. Here's just a few pictures. :)

The first rappel into the cold, cold water below


Brrrrr... chilly water!

Nice moves, babe! ;)

I swan through this. It was cool. 

We climbed over lots of rocks.

This was such a pretty place! I wish you could see inside the pools.

I love spending time outside admiring this amazing world that God created for us. I'm sure he wanted us to enjoy it. It is such a beautiful place, isn't it? I hope you take the time to appreciate it whenever you get the chance.

Well, not much else is new around here... just another beautiful Sunday, which is my favorite day of the week! It's so nice to have a day to spend just doing the things I love with the people I love.

No comments:

Post a Comment