Thursday, April 19, 2012

Flowers, ice skating, and "jumpalines"

I've tried to grow things in the past, but always seemed to kill them off remarkably quickly. Since my schedule isn't even close to as crazy as it used to be when I was a full-time student with a part-time job, I figured maybe I'd give it another shot and plant some flowers. I'm planning on trying some more flowers, and maybe some veggies and such as well. We'll see how that goes... :)

I've always loved Bachelor's Buttons... I think my mom used to have some
when I was little. They're so whimsical and colorful. :)
Yesterday, I got to hang out with my family. We went ice skating. :) 

We had the whole place to ourselves! That never happens. 

Can you believe this kid is only 2 years old? He is huge! That
made helping him skate quite the workout... haha

Jumping on what my little siblings call the "jumpaline" ;)

My brother Isaac loves to bake and surprised me
with a homemade paradise pie! Oh, so good.
I love Arizona sunsets! 

No comments:

Post a Comment