Monday, April 16, 2012

Temple and Krispy Kreme... what else do you need?

We went to the Valley this weekend. There was a youth temple trip that Dallin needed to go on (he's assistant scoutmaster and in the stake young men's presidency) so I went along to help. Afterward, we did an endowment session.

I like his face. ;)

There really isn't anywhere quite like the temple. I love how it feels when I am there.


There's just something so peaceful and familiar about this place. When I'm there, I always feel happy even if I was stressed or worried about something before.


 Plus, it is one beautiful place! And it was perfect weather when we were there too. :)


We also got to see Dallin's brother and his family who live down there. I gained some adorable nieces and nephews when I married Dallin, that's for sure! ;) I should have taken some pictures when we were there.

I'd also been craving Krispy Kreme for a really long time, as in I hadn't had any in like... a year, maybe more? I know it is ridiculously unhealthy, but it is one of my biggest weaknesses! They're the only doughnuts I like, so I justify eating Krispy Kreme by not eating any other kind... most of the time, at least. ;)


It was a little bit out of the way for us, and we were kind of anxious to get home, so I told Dallin that we really didn't need to go. Even though I definitely wanted a glorious, fresh doughnut I figured it wasn't really worth it. His response to that was, "Woman wants Krispy Kreme; we're goin' to Krispy Kreme." Yeah, he's a keeper.

There's not much new in our neck of the woods. Just living the life, I suppose! And it is definitely a good one. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment