Monday, June 4, 2012

Happy birthday to us!

Our birthdays are just a few days apart, mine on May 31 and Dallin's on the 3rd.
It's fun to have them so close. :) Here's some pictures from the festivities. 

German chocolate cake... mmmmm. :)



I got an iPhone! It is pretty dang sweet! Of course, any phone is sweet in comparison with my old phone... :) It's been fun playing around with different apps and I love having a decent camera with me all the time. 


This is kind of a funny story. I briefly mentioned in passing several weeks ago this cute bike I had seen at Walmart. My wonderful husband took note and decided to get it for me for my birthday. Unfortunately, I didn't describe it very clearly (I wasn't thinking that he was going to get it or else I would have been more thorough :P) and this is the bike that he thought fit my description the best. It's kind of hard to tell in this picture, but it is quite a bit too small for me... haha. :) Wasn't that sweet of him though? He managed to buy it and stash it away without me knowing, and then got up in the middle of the night to put it in the dining room so I would see it when I got up. He is pretty much THE best. :) I was pretty sad when we returned it but it was way too small for me. 


Originally we were going to make pizza margherita for my birthday dinner, but we ended up going out too dinner with Dallin's parents so we made it the next night. It still tasted heavenly. Definitely my favorite... although I think I've made that pretty clear. ;) I think I take a picture every singe time and end up posting it on my blog or facebook since it is just so beautiful. Yes, I am obsessed. 

Being Mormon, turning 21 isn't as "exciting" as it would be if I drank. I am completely and totally okay with that, but I found it hilarious that this is the most exciting milestone I reached. 



I get to have a HORIZONTAL driver's licence? Thrilling! :)


I got Dallin the Millennium Falcon Lego set. Yes, I am the coolest wife ever. 



I really, really love this guy, mountain man beard and all. :)

Birthday dinner. :)
Well, that's about it. Happy birthday to us! :)

1 comment:

  1. Happy Belated Birthday to both of you! :) You both picked out awesome gifts for each other! The bike story is pretty funny! And yay for an iPhone!! I love mine!!

    ReplyDelete