Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Thankful

Today is one of those days when I really just can't believe how lucky blessed I am. Life really is so good. and I could not ask for more. Here are just a few things I am feeling thankful for today:
  • My seminary class. They are awesome and I love teaching them every day. 
  • My family, both the in-laws and the out-laws ;) Really though, I have the best family and I get to see some of them tomorrow! Yippee!
  • My husband. I'm just going to leave it at that to avoid getting too sappy on here.
  • Just kidding... I changed my mind. ;) That husband of mine is seriously the sweetest, cutest, funniest, most selfless person and he makes me so happy I can hardly stand it. I love him. :)
  • My faith. Oh, I love the Gospel of Jesus Christ and everything that encompasses... the scriptures, prayer, the Atonement, the gift of the Holy Ghost, everything. It's all true and I am so grateful to know who I am and who I can will become. 
And on a lighter note...
  • Delicious leftovers
  • Chocolate milk
  • Fall
  • Scarves and sweaters (I think I've worn this combination just about every day for a week)
  • Netflix
  • Facetime
  • Apple cider scented candles (my house smells so good)
  • Pinterest (I have so many projects I can't wait to start when I finally have time... which will probably be soon, as in the beginning of November! More on that later...)
  • Mail, especially from missionaries! I just had another friend enter the MTC and I can't wait to write her :)
  • General Conference (I've been trying to listen to a talk every day and I love it)
  • This blog, because it motivates me to write a little more often. I used to be so good at writing in my journal...
  • Etc, etc, etc... I'd write more if I didn't have to go to work. :/
"We can lift ourselves, and others as well, when we refuse to remain in the realm of negative thought and cultivate within our hearts an attitude of gratitude. If ingratitude be numbered among the serious sins, then gratitude takes its place among the noblest of virtues."
-President Thomas S. Monson

No comments:

Post a Comment