Monday, February 11, 2013

One year down, an eternity to go

Yesterday was our first anniversary! Believe it or not, my dear husband has managed to put up with living in the same house as me for an entire year... and I think he might even like me still. ;) 

(Photo by Mechelle Felsted)

(Photo by my lovely mama)

To celebrate, we went on a little weekend getaway last weekend, and then had a fancy candlelit dinner last night. Here's some pictures. 


Dallin is a master cheesecake maker. Yep, I'm lucky. :)

I also happen to think he is really cute, so I took quite a few pictures of him while he was making it. Be thankful I only posted a few. 



I didn't take very many pictures of us making dinner. We were both too hungry to think about that!


I'm thankful for our sweet blinds that made it dark enough for a candlelit dinner at 3 in the afternoon... haha. 


Purty!


Photo courtesy of our good friend... le self timer. :)


Awwww. 


We made Macaroni Grill's penne rustica for dinner. Time consuming, but so worth it. 

Fun fact: this is what Dallin made me on our first date. Apparently it worked. ;)


Cheesecake and chocolate dipped strawberries for dessert. Oh, so good.


Man, do I love this guy. Maybe one day I'll figure out why he was crazy enough to marry me, but I'm sure glad he did. He's a keeper. :) 

Happy anniversary, darlin'! You're my favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment