Thursday, July 18, 2013

Five reasons why you should judge me

1. I hate shaving my legs. No really, I do. This means that I when I do shave, it probably means I have a doctor's appointment, all my maxi skirts/dresses are dirty, or the long tresses crawling out of my pant legs were posing too much of a safety hazard. (That last one might have been a slight exaggeration) Fun fact: I did not shave once when I was in Russia for 4 months, just to see if I could do it. Yes, it was nasty. No, I don't regret it. And no, I will never do that again... I do have my limits, believe it or not!


.

2. I don't really watch what I eat. Lucky for me, I was blessed with a high metabolism and a love of fruits and veggies to somewhat balance out my love of Oreos, ice cream, IBC root beer, and kettle corn. My hippie(ish) mama always fed us pretty healthy food (which is why every birthday we asked for Cap'n Crunch... that's the only time we got to eat sugar cereal!) so I think I owe her for that. Thanks mom! ;) Oh, and I also don't like exercising. I love being active, playing sports (Ultimate Frisbee!!!), canyoneering and going for walks with Dallin, but exercising just for the sake of exercising? I get so bored. I find watching CSPAN more entertaining, and that is saying something. It's gonna catch up with me one of these days! 


how about you jamison? stacey? jaime?

3. I have really bad taste in TV shows. Just ask Dallin, who likes to tease me when he sees what pops up on "Recently Watched" on Netflix. Why yes dear, I did watch more than a couple episodes of Toddlers and Tiaras today, thankyouverymuch. (And let's be honest, that's one of the less embarrassing examples!) In my defense, it's really easy to multi-task during mindless enertainment like this, so hypothetically I can be doing the dishes or working on some kind of project while I watch. Hypothetically. Which brings us to...

4. I really really dislike doing the dishes. All I have to say is... ain't nobody got time for that! 


image

5. I judge people by their grammar and spelling, which is pretty hypocritical since I know I have plenty of typos and such all the time. Still, it drives me a little crazy sometimes when people mess up basic rules like your vs. you're or their vs .there vs. they're. Ahhh... make it stop! 

Funny Somewhat Topical Ecard: I would 'like' your status but you don't know the proper way to use you're and your.

No comments:

Post a Comment