Sunday, January 5, 2014

34 weeks down, 6 to go


So I think I might be pregnant. Just a hunch. ;)

The past few weeks, I've gone from "I don't feel very pregnant" to "good, not great" to "ah, so that's why pregnant women start throwing around the description 'beached whale' in their last stages of pregnancy". I'm definitely pregnant, and feeling more so every day, but I'm still not as uncomfortable as I was expecting to be at this point (knock on wood). Hopefully that lasts for the next month and a half, give or take. On a related note, I can hardly believe that I can now say that he is coming next month, if not sooner. It is getting so close! 

Reality has really been sinking in lately. There's really a baby in there, and he is really coming, ready or not. In just a few short weeks there will be an itty bitty human being waking us (me) up in the middle of the night, expecting us (me) to do ridiculous things like feed him and change his diapers, almost like he is, I don't know... completely dependent on us (me) or something. 

Psh. Silly baby.

Good thing we love him already. 

1 comment:

  1. You really do look so cute with that pregnant belly (even if you don't feel that way sometimes).

    ReplyDelete