Monday, January 13, 2014

Baby Shower

I got spoiled this weekend at the baby shower my sweet sister-in-law put on for me this weekend. It turned out so well, thanks to everyone who helped and came! 


There was lots of delicious food, which is always a very important part of a successful party... 

(I just wish I got a picture of it before we got started!)
Lots of good friends and family, including some that came from out of town...

(Jacquie, Jen, and #grantlyman)
(Michelle and Melanie)
(We all ended up hanging out by the food instead of migrating to the living room. That's my kind of party.)
Some very entertaining games...

(Baby food guessing game. I failed miserably.)
(The Price is Right)

(Baby name guessing game, just using letters from our names. I'm totally rooting for Dakaela.)
And of course, lots of loot!

I'm thankful to have such generous, thoughtful friends. 
I don't think I ended up with a single thing to take back.



It's been so much fun stocking up the nursery with all the gifts I was given. Everything just keeps getting more real every day, especially now that we've pretty much got everything we needed/wanted, and I'm thankful that I'm growing a little less anxious the closer February 16 grows. I can't wait to bring my little man home and begin this crazy new adventure.

2 comments:

  1. Woohoo showers are so fun! So excited to for your baby to come too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun shower! Love those creative names, definitely some gems in there.

    ReplyDelete