Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Real life


Crazy hair
Yesterday's makeup
T-shirt + yoga pants
Eli is only dressed because he blew out all over his PJs
You can't see it but my room is a mess
(Actually my whole house is at the moment... shhh)

----------

We tend to spend a lot of time in my bed in the morning. The morning sun makes it bright and cheery, and since a certain young man still isn't sleeping well at night it's nice to just stay under the covers as long as possible. I love that he is a morning person. He chats and giggles and tries to crawl off the bed to explore new territory and then giggles some more when I pull him back to me by his little ankles. 

I try to take a lot of pictures, but I don't think I take enough of the real, genuine, un-pinterest-worthy, but oh-so-happy snippets of our life. Those are my favorite moments though, when the house is is disarray, with toys all over the floor and dirty dishes left ignored in the sink, and yet everyone is happy. And that's what is most important, right?


No comments:

Post a Comment