Monday, January 26, 2015

Currently...

Loving: This beautiful warm weather. It feels like Spring here and I love it so very much! 

Looking forward to: The AZ blogger meet-up next month, assuming I get the guts to actually go since I hardly feel like I qualify as a "real" blogger. I'm such a wimp. 

Thankful for: Baby tylenol and ibuprofen. Last night was pretty awful with a very sad teething baby, and I don't even want to think about how bad it would have been without pain relievers. Poor kiddo.

Working on: Redecorating and rearranging and painting and reorganizing all the things. If only a certain someone would take longer naps so I could really make some progress...

Dreaming about: Plane tickets and Italy. I've got the traveling bug big time, and it doesn't help that I found tickets for all three of us to go next month for $1700. I so wish that were in the cards for us. That's such a smoking deal that it kind of makes me crazy that we can't take advantage of it. Also I should probably (definitely) stop stalking Expedia and Travelzoo, but let's be honest... that won't happen. ;)

Laughing about: This video of Eli and I reading a book last night. Such a silly goose. 



Watching: Friends. It's funny, but just makes me want to watch Seinfeld again. 

Reading: Wonder by R.J Palacio. So far so good! 

Eating: Banana and Nutella toast, all day erryday. It's on my homemade whole wheat bread so that cancels out the Nutella, right? If I'm wrong I don't want to be right. 

No comments:

Post a Comment