Saturday, January 31, 2015

Spring in January


One of the perks of living in Arizona is that Spring starts "springing" up as early as January.


We took the beautiful weather as a sign that we should go to the park and enjoy it while it lasted, which was wise considering it is cold and rainy now. 


I (tried to) read my book while Eli wedged himself between the book and me and proceeded to eat my snacks. Clearly he was enjoying them too... little nut. 


Eventually he went back to playing, but not for long once he realized how much more there was to explore besides our blanket on the grass. 


So we headed over to the swings, which was obviously a big hit. Pure joy right there!

As much as I love cold weather (no really, I do!), I'm itching for longer days and warmer weather and for the January blues to be over and done.

2 comments:

  1. You two are darling. And hasn't the weather been spectacular lately? Oh Arizona. You make me swoon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eli's face in that last photo is EPIC. What a cutie!

    ReplyDelete