Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Little foodie

This boy loves food. 

Clearly, the apple does not fall from from the tree. 


Current favorite things to eat:
Grapes
Pears (he can eat a whole pear at a time if we let him!)
Veggie straws
Homemade bread + butter
Homemade fruit popsicles (as seen in these pictures, popsicle mold found here)
Fruit snacks (the only way I can clip his nails nowadays)
Pizza


I'm really grateful to have a good eater. He's really good at feeding himself which means I can sit him in his highchair and have a solid 20 minutes (at the very least) to get stuff done without interruptions. It's pretty great.

We're still nursing, but he's almost lost interest completely and my supply is drying up. We're down to just morning and night already and I'm so sad about that. I really loved nursing and was hoping to do it for a little while longer, but at least we made it a year, right? 

No comments:

Post a Comment